The Legend of Vore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Woods

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Lost Woods Empty The Lost Woods

Post  Ook Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:19 am

Swinging between trees, I keep an eye out for anyone else walking below. The light that manages to break through the trees above feeling great in my soft white fur. Though my stomach doesn't feel so great, and rumbles a bit, hungry for some breakfast.
Ook
Ook
I'm gonna eat you and turn you into my big nasty farts!

Back to top Go down

The Lost Woods Empty Re: The Lost Woods

Post  Tiga-taga Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:49 am

They said never go too deep into the woods, they always said stay close to the path, and stay with your brother. Curiousity always won Chris over however, now though he regretted it big time. What little light illuminated through the trees was the only comfort as he wandered about, trying to figure out where exactly he'd come from, he thought he was getting close, he seemed to remember that mark on the tree... Or maybe he was just going around in circles.

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:08 am

My senses might not be as great as those of some creatures in the forest, but my nose was still pretty good, and a pleasant scent was coming from the forest below. As I swung from a tree I landed on the next branch, looking down with a big grin. A young boy seemed to be down below, my belly growled louder at the sight of Chris, I was starving, and he was just what the doctor ordered. Deciding to have some fun, I tossed my boomerange at a nearby tree, the weapon causing the leaves and branchs to rustle loudly.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiga-taga Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:20 am

Chris groaned a little to himself as he tried to figure out if he was making progress or not and slumped down on the floor, he'd been down here for hours, hopefully someone would be looking for him by now, maybe if he just stayed in one place... He sat down and began relaxing when there was a loud noise from up above, quickly Chris looked up and about, trying to figure out where the noise had come from and watched as leaves slowly fell to the ground. He gulped and slowly stood back up, looking up and trying to see what was up there.

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:30 am

That sure seemed to shake him up, and I laugh to myself at it. Deciding to have more fun, I again threw the large wooden boomerang, this time at a tree on the other side. The rustle shook this tree as well, now seeming as if something was lurking in the second also. For the finale I threw it in an arch, a total of five trees breaking into shaking movement above the boy.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiga-taga Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:51 am

The rapid succession caused the boy a lot of panic, Chris' breathing was slowly beginning to pick up after the third one, but they kept coming, and soon one came from right above him. Standing in one place was no longer a choice. He took a few steps back at first, trying to remain calm, unless... Whatever was up there charged straight at him, he didn't want to make any sudden movements.

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:07 am

The trap was set, and as he stepped back, I leaped from the tree, doing a flip as I landed softly nearby. My tongue rubbed along my lips as I snuck up behind, tapping the ground with my boomerang twice, so that Chris would hear the light sound right behind him. I made sure it was not all that threatening, just something to check, so that he'd turn right to face me suddenly.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiga-taga Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:17 am

Chris gulped as suddenly everything went silent, his breathing picked up a little more and took one more step back before he heard the light noise behind him. It was nothing to be worried about, but he was so tense that it made him jump and yelp and he turned back to see the Baboon there. Most people knew that these types of animals had taken residence here, but still it made the young boy nervous. He noticed the boomerang and for some reason thought talking would help. "Was that you?"

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:24 am

My only reply was a snicker as I saw him jump. That was about the reaction I was hoping for. With the same speed that I had landed with, I again leaped, this time flipping over Chris, landing a short distance away. Suddenly my grin widened and I rushed forward with a shoulder tackle, just strong enough to knock the boy over on impact. I had planned to swallow him, but I'd had a second thought at the last minute, and knew something more fun to do with him.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiga-taga Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:05 am

Chris watched the acrobatics of the baboon with wide eyes, not being able to keep up nor realising what on earth was going on here. He tried turning to keep up with the sped but barely got half way around when he was tackled to the ground. He landed with an 'oof' and tried to turn to get a look at the animal. "H-hey! What're you doing?"

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:09 am

As I snickered nastily I flipped again, landing behind him as he turned. I bent over this time, and so as he turned, he got a good view up-close of my bare butt! My cheeks bounced twice in front of Chris as he looked, before I thrust my hips back, the bouncy cheeks widening to swallow up the boy's head. My tight foul smelling anus spreading and clamping down, engulfing Chris head into my bowels.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiga-taga Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:32 pm

The sight wasn't exactly what Chris was expecting at first, but then again, he'd not been expecting any of this. It was a weird sight as well, seeing a baboon's ass up close and watching it bounce. Nothing prepared him however for when they dived down and engulfed him. The smell was unbearable and it was incredibly tight, and the instant he realised what was happening he began struggling and panicking, holding in his breath so that he wouldn't have to breathe in the foul stench, but he wasn't sure how long he could go without breathing under such worry.

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:36 am

As the tight walls of the tunnel clenched around him, a rush of pleasure moved through my hind quarters. His paniced struggles only made it feel better from my side, and as the large cheeks shifted around him, my anal muscles began to pull Chris in further, the grip humid and sticky around him. As if this wasn't bad enough, midway into this tug, I farted. A thick and horrible rush of gas blowing out over the boy, much of it forced to stay up with him, as he was further swallowed by my backside.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiga-taga Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 am

As if the predicament hadn't been bad enough, the horrid rush of air caught Chris off guard and was forced to breathe some of it in, never had he smelt something so foul! He gagged a little in fact and struggled more, not that it was doing him any good, he being pulled in further and further, despite any attempts to escape.

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:58 am

I laughed loudly as Chris tried to resist my anal muscles, but the boy was no match for the powerful grip. The slimy walls ground around as I forced him further up with a powerful suck, a jolt yanking him further in as waves of delight echoed through my sensitive hindquarters. I was already feeling less hungry as he was slowly slurped up my rear.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiga-taga Sun May 16, 2010 5:25 am

(( Sorry, Real Life caught up with me big time. Do you have any IM contacts or something? ))

The smell, the sensation, the pull, all of it only made Chris wretch about even more, despite being pulled in up to his waist by now. He had his eyes closed, not wanting to see any of this as slowly it dawned on him that escape was practically impossible.

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 am

Laughing further I looked back, shaking my butt around, the motions causing his exposed legs to wiggle as well, furthering the humiliation as the boy was slowly swallowed further up my large sticky behind. As he was pulled further in the smell grew more and more intense, as he was forced up into pockets of my powerful baboon gas.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiga-taga Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:23 am

Everything became over powering, with the next suck he was swallowed up to his knees and so could barely move at all outside the baboon's ass. He tried not to breathe, but still more and more of the noxious gas clung to him as he was pulled inside and it kept getting worse. Soon it became too much and his struggles lessened as the scent weakened his resolve.

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:51 am

As his struggle began to lessen, my own speed did as well. It was clear I was just taunting him at this point. My anal contractions became slower and more deliberate, only sucking him in by tiny inches. Finally I stopped all together, giving a big toothy grin as I clenched the slimy walls around him, and blew out fart after enormous fart, postponing my meal for the moment to gas torture him instead.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiga-taga Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 am

With barely any of him left to actually swallow up, Chris wondered for a moment what exactly was going to happen, when all of a sudden the disgusting walls around him contracted and the next thing he knew, the baboon's gas begin to flood all around him, the stench all around him, unable to avoid it as it clung to him, flew up his nostrils. He began one final panicked struggle as for a moment he felt as if he were about to throw up. They kept getting bigger and more longer, he thought for a brief worrying moment that he'd be consumed by the disgusting creature's farts.

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:00 am

The farts grew more and more dense by the second, and with a hungry gulp my sphincter swallowed up the last of him, Chris fully engulfed up my stinky butt. The gasses flowed down over him, but much of it was caught in the wrinkly folds of my bowel, staying with him and growing denser and wetter by the second. The gas was so thick that it was almost like a slimy gel at this point, and seemed as if it really could consume him if I so desired.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiga-taga Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 am

The stink condensed around him, clung to him, if Chris did ever escape, it would take a hell of a lot to get this smell off of him now. All he could do however, now trapped in the disgusting bowels of the baboon, was lay there and be forced to take it. He struggled every so often, but more than likely it just stimulated the baboon more.

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 am

Sure enough I gave a pleased chuckle as my walls ground around him, his struggles reverberating through my body. I give my exposed cheeks a soft rub with one hand, as I sat down to relax and enjoy the feeling of him sliding further and further inside. The speed had picked up again somewhat, but it was still slower then the initial swallows. I was savoring his attempts at escape.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiga-taga Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:18 am

The further inside he was pulled the further Chris' worry increased. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on, what exactly was going to happen to him. As he was pulled in further though, the walls became tighter and soon he couldn't move to struggle, he was a little unsure how he could even breathe at this point. Soon though the pulling stopped, he panicked a little, unsure of where he was or what would happen now.

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ook Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:40 am

The gasses grow thicker and hotter the deeper he went, and as he came to a stop he found himself where they reached their peak. This was were my huge farts started, and all of my pent up gas was waiting for him. It was possible to breath, but each breath would draw in only my noxious fumes as air. The anal walls grew tighter and tighter by the second, and Chris was not going to my stomach. Instead I squeezed tighter and tighter, as my farts billowed around, Chris beginning to be digested in a mix of my anal fluids and slimy farts.
Ook
Ook

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum