The Legend of Vore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Woods

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Lost Woods - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost Woods

Post  Tiga-taga Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:49 am

Again the gasses around him condensed, thicker and thicker, he wasn't moving any more so it wasn't that he was going any deeper. No, something was happening. Suddenly everything started becoming tighter, he didn't know what was happening but he already couldn't move, it was hurting him now. But something else was happening, he felt something about him changing as more gas flowed over him... His worries were happening! He was being enveloped by the baboon's gas, making him become the foul substances that resided here.

Tiga-taga

Back to top Go down

The Lost Woods - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lost Woods

Post  Ook Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:11 am

More and more gas pumped in as I clenched my muscles, laughing louder as his nose filled with my farts, his body slowly being consumed and transformed into more gas within my bowels. Farts blew out constantly, but despite the gas exiting from the area in which he was trapped, the smell actually became worse. It seemed that the effort of pushing it down was stirring up even more.
Ook
Ook
I'm gonna eat you and turn you into my big nasty farts!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum